Thursday, June 5, 2008

June Food challenge update

Let's call the first week of the June Food Challenge an observation week. Just like any study, it's important to observe what the natural state of things is before you make any radical changes.

I obviously have a grocery store obsession. I (or C) keep going to the grocery store! Last night, we had to get milk and more peaches. Today, a cantaloupe. I need to quit joking around and either:
a. accept that I go to the store frequently for fresh food, or
b. buy a LOT of fruit at HEB during my weekly shop.

This has been a kind of weird week because I did not go to HEB for a big grocery shop. My pantry was already pretty full of stuff, so I didn't want to make the trek. Then again, if I buy a lot of fresh fruit at the beginning of the week, it might start to go bad. Hmmmmmm

No comments: