Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jokes and Random Thoughts

I love cheesy jokes. I teach Spanish. The best cheesy joke is a cheesy joke in Spanish (I guess it's really cursi, not cheesy, but anyway...)

Que hace un pez?
Nada.

Primer acto: Una banana que no tiene plata.
Segundo acto: Una banana que no tiene plata.
Tercer acto: Una banana que no tiene plata.
Nombre de la obra: PlataNO

Cual es la mitad de uno?
El ombligo.

Now for some cheesy jokes in English:
What do you call a fish with no eye?
Fsh.

What did the fish say when it hit a wall?
Dam.

Finally, I can't help but wonder:
Why did all of Cinderella's stuff disappear and turn into pumpkins, mice, etc. at the stroke of midnight except for her shoes? It seems there is a hole in this story.

Lately, I haven't been very grad and I haven't been as green as I would like. But I do what I can. Today, that's jokes.

No comments: